The First Long Stitch....

It was by chance that I saw a long stitch craft in one of the hobby stores. I'd never done any kind of stitching in my life and so i was kinda skeptical. i thought of giving it a try :)

And so the stitching started....I think the stitch is really easy once you get a hang of it.... I won't say its tough :) but it sure is time consuming (phew!) especially if you're working too!!!! many many times i felt as if the work isn't moving at all ?!!???!!! 

Anyways, I finished mine quickly (may be coz it was my first one)...had it framed and here it is:

So if you're itching to do somethin creative....go ahead and buy the stitch kit (mine was anchor by the way....)
Everything is in there....the color combination choices...thread...needle. All you need is tons of patience !!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment